Hide-My-Ass / VPN Anonym-Service Test, Erfahrungen und Anleitung in Deutsch.

Jessica Martins eine typische Scammer Geschichte ... ein eindeutiger Scamversuch jess.martins345@gmail.com

Das war die Antwort auf die Frage ob wir telefonieren können :)
Scammer mögen es nicht zu telefonieren, anstelle Geschichten zu erzählen per E-Mail !!!


Darum mein TIPP: Fragt möglichst rasch nach der Mobiltelefonnummer etc.. und ruft die Mädels an! Wenn Sie Euch keine Nummer geben möchten/können dann ist irgendwas nicht richtig, noch dazu wenn Sie die Frage nach der Nummer nicht beantworten sondern mit Ihren Geschichten fortfahren!

Hi Martin Wow U Look Handsome I am Jessica Martins By Name i reside in Essex London UK I am Mixed my Dad is from Poland While my Mom is from the UK  I am single never married with no kids I am 5'6 tall, 126lbs , blue eyes, Mixed race.I like a man who is active inside and outside the bedroom, a honest, bold, trustworthy, a simple, easy going, down to earth and i am currently laid off..I like Camping, fishing, dining out, taking walks, cuddling, kissing, holding hands, goingpassionate, romantic, sexy and a man who knows what he wants out of life..I am on  to the beach, traveling, visiting tourist center and bowling.I want someone who can be trusted, someone who can treat me like a woman..My favorite colors are navy blue, pink and purple..i like Mexican, seafood, meatloaf, pasta, pizza, home and French fries,favorite TV show are NCIS, criminal mind, Grey's anatomy and Oprah, i like action movie, comedy and scary movie,, I like Romeo and Juliet, Hamlet,Macbeth, Things fall apart and few other novels..I hate liars and pretenders and people who backbites..I like animals and i have a dog, its a Bull Mastiff..Her name is Diver...What else would you like to know about me, i hope i have answered most of your questions with all this, hope we will chat soon. Do U Have a yahoo message chat id so We Could chat Looking forward to hearing from you soon,Bye and have a nice day..  Jessica

Ich hab, nur um ein Beispiel abzugeben auch mit Ihr heute  gechattet, anbei der Chatverkehr, ich hoffe wir lernen auch daraus... 

(OK ich hab etwas übertrieben und keine meiner Daten und Angaben sind korrekt, aber ich wusste ja schon vorher aus Erfahrung was dieser Scamversuch bringen wird... eine gute Story damit auch andere nicht darauf reinfallen!!)


Jessica
Hi Martin
08:54

08:55
Jessica
I am Jessica Martins By Name from SD

Ich
hello :)

09:55
Jessica
Goodmorning Martin

Ich
Good morning to you too..

Jessica
How are U and How was Ur night

Ich
i am in my offic e, so it can happen that i am not answering always, because many people are here to talk with me...
how are u?
i came home late from a business event last night, as usual..
thank you i am fine... nice weather here... so i will be in the pool in the afternoon

Jessica
am Doing Good that means U have alot of ladies Onur List

Ich
i guess not... ;)

09:59
Jessica
the Weather here is fine and the time here is 8;58am
hmmmm are U Sure

Ich
here time is 10:99
10:00
yes i am sure :)

Jessica
am or pm

Ich
am
where are you?

Jessica
so Martin How Long have U Been On SD
I am from UK Essex and u

Ich
salzburg, austria
maybe since 2 weeks...

10:01
Jessica
Oh ok I have Never Been to Austria
are U married and Do u have Kids

Ich
i am divorced since 2 years, we have very good relation now, i have a daughter she is 12 i see her nealry every week, she is living with her mom, but she has also a room in my houses... so i see her manytimes...
and u?

Jessica
I am Single and Never been married I am Mixed my dad is from poland while my Mom is from Uk

Ich
but it s not different race, just different nationalities..

Jessica
What do u do for a Living and What are U In Search of On here ?

Ich
what is your profession?

Jessica
Yeah U are right
Accounting Sales But right now I dont have a Job Quit bcos of the pay
and u?

Ich
i enjoy life :)
and i am owner of some companies and shares...

Jessica
Oh ok that is Nice

Ich
but i studied university medicine and after this additionally economy law.. i know different knowledge, but it s like this

Jessica
Oh ok ---are U a christian ?

Ich
yes, but not very religious one.. more liberal
austrian is very catholic country..
and you?+

Jessica
What type of relationship do you seek for?
Yeah I am a Cathloic too

Ich
i guess depends...
lets just say.. depends :)

Jessica
Oh ok

Ich
and u?

Jessica
I seek for a true and Serious relattionship that will last forever

Ich
:)
yes we are all looking for this...

Jessica
that means We do have alot In Common
Martin What do you for fun?

Ich
i just wanted to tell you that it depends always on chemistry etc.. so u never can know what will happen when you meet someone at the first time..

Jessica
yeah u are right about that

Ich
Hmm difficult to say, because i have fun and freetime everyday a lot... so maybe i try to do all things in my lifeand all the day with some fun and enjoy :)

10:12
Jessica
lol u sound so nice and funny How come U are still single

Jessica
I Love reading,singing,Watching tv,going to beach,Sports,Swimming,Outdoors,Camping,and Fishing

Ich
but i like to play golf, i like to travel, i am in different kontinents nearly every month.. so i try to see the world from different views... and always be happy... but specially i like to discuss terms, learn new things..
last year i was visiting about 50 different countries.. just for fun..

Jessica
Wow U are having a Nice time Over there

Ich
but i like also skiing, swimming, so i can say, the beach and the mountains, nature and also big cities.. etc.. so i guess i love everything in my life, so difficult to answer, wheich i prefer... :)

Jessica
same here I doo Love to travel too But I would Love to travel with my man

Ich
sorry for some mistakes, i know that i dont like typing :)

10:15
Jessica
I Understand No Worries
Martins What are your turn on and Turn off?

Ich
turn on is love... and meet interessting people... and honesty
turn off.. typing :) kidding.-.-.- and i dont like lies...and games in relations...

Jessica
lol Yeah U are right same here and I have to be honest with u on here i have been hurt alot by my xboyfriend

Ich
how old re u?

Jessica
Martins My turn on is someone who is Honest,truthfull,friendly and someone who can make me Happy, My turn Off is .. I dont like someone who lies,someone that Love talking dirty online,someone who is Just Looking for a Sex Online that was not serious
I am 28years Old and u ?

Ich
38

Jessica
Oh ok U Look handsome On Ur Picture and Young
I Hope my age is Not a problem for U

Ich
of course not..

Jessica
Thanks
Martin Do you want some Kids in the Future?

Ich
but we all get hurted in our pasts, thats part of life and part of the personal development
yes, i love kids, i m "The best Dad in World"
!!

Jessica
Yeah U are right about that but I have forgot about the past and moving on with my life
same here I do love kids alot and i would love to have kids with the right man
lol
Like How Many Kids do you want?

Ich
as much as possible...
:)
but i guess 2 more is very ok :)
but also depends on my future partner

Jessica
Yeah U are right 2Kids would be fine to start with it
Does Distance  Matters to you ?

Ich
no, you know what is distance exactly??
you can be far for someone even if its just 2km away...

Jessica
Yeah U are right about that

Ich
or you can be also close to somenone even about 10.000 miles away...
so..

Jessica
Distance does not matter to me,Everything as to do with Trust and true Feelings and Emotioners

Ich
i ll be away from desk.. 5min...

10:26
Jessica
Oh ok can I wait for U here Online

Ich
back

Jessica
Hi Martin I am here

Ich
:)

Jessica
Martin Whats your Favourite Food and whats your favourite Movies and Colors?

Ich
i ll leave to cyprus tomorrow.. because weather will change tomorrow again and it will be rainy here.. so i decided to change for 2-3 days the place of living :)

Jessica
oh ok hope i would be able to see u Online

Ich
i am not watching movies a lot.. i like different food, but no shrimps, and i guess blue, black, yellow,.-.-.- etc... :)

Jessica
that is Nice

Ich
better if u would have skype, because i am always online even in my airplane in skype.. but gmail ;(
ususally gmail not..

10:36
Jessica
I love Rice,Egg,Bread,and My Favourite Movies is Titanic and Passions My best color is Blue

10:38
Jessica
I am so sorry I dont have Skype On here

10:40
Jessica
I Do have yahoo message chat and gmail chat

10:41
Jessica
Martin are U there

10:44
Jessica
Bussy

10:55
Ich
hi sry
back
so i guess we wont talk the next days :)
i hope u ll have nice weather too..

Jessica
Martin are U Bussy at Work

Ich
not really just sometimes some people need me :)

Jessica
Oh OK
U are Hardly Online and I would Love to No More about U

Ich
as i told you i am usually not in gmail, in skype i am online alsways even on my phone, sorry gmail wont work on my mobile..

but i am here now.-.
what are ur plöans for today??
i am away from desk for another 5min :) now

11:08
Jessica
LOL Oh OK am going to try and see if I would be able to Download Skpye On My Laptop But I Don't Have a Micro Or cam for U to see me
I Don't Have Much Plans for today than to go for a Job Search
And U Do U Have Plans for today
Wow :(

Ich
i will finish some things in office, then i will go for lunch with a nice girl (but she is in politics in austria, so it s something about business) and then....... Poolparty :)
I wish you good luck to find a job that will make you happy and you can enjoy...

Jessica
LOL Oh OK Have fun

Ich
Thats very important that we are doing what we like .. because you will be good in every job if you really can enjoy.. and then success will come as a free bonus to you..

11:17
Jessica
Thanks a lot U sound so Nice and Sweet

Ich
thank you :)

Jessica
Yea But thing has been Very Hard for me On here e
Thanks Byeeeee

11:20
Ich
why so hard?? whats the problem?

Jessica
It is Kind of Hard for me to pay my bills here and pay for my cell phone

11:21
Ich
thats a pitty... you dont have someone who can help you?

Jessica
Yeah ---I am Broke right Now Bcos I don't Have a Job

11:24
Ich
you will see, everything will change soon and you can be happy again... :)

11:27
Ich
Consider always the bright side of things!
And if they don't have?
Then rub the dark, until it shines.

11:30
Jessica
But How I don't Have anyOne that would be able to support me

11:33
Ich
what about your mom, dad??
boyfriend, friends? etc..?

11:36
Ich
and is it about short time troubles because of loosing yourjob or generally and midterm oriented ?

essica
Friends Don't Have Much My Mom has cancer
And My Brother and sister are Not doing fine

Ich
i am sorry. :(

11:44
Jessica
Thanks would U be able to support me with some cash

11:46
Ich
I would be sure, but before we should meet, one time... hopefully you can understand...
if you need a mobile, i have a company in london it s about 1,5h away friom essex, i can arrange that one of my employee can bring you a company mobile ... i can tell them they should buy and bring with the car to you durning next hours.. i guess this would not be a problem... just let me know... it s one call + email from me and i guess2-3h later someone will bring you...

11:49
Jessica
Thanks But would u be able to send cash to me Via Western Unoin I need to get somethings at the store

11:51
Ich
Sorry i will not do this, before we have talked or met each other, i hope you can understand...

11:53
Ich
If its really urgent, one of my employees from london can also support you with some cash then... i guess i can also arrange this during few hours.. i cant do more, please udnerstand...

12:01
Jessica
Thanks
I Understand U don't Trust me

Ich
I am sure you can understand, and this has nothing to do about trust.
Out of my point of view it s a lot of trust to send you someone who will give you all help which is necessary... and if there are real troubles, everyone would be glad to get this kind of support and agree.
But to send money to an online account without a real face is not my way.
.
Jessica Martins Scam Betrüger

Jessica Martins Scam Betrüger

Jessica Martins Scam Betrüger

Tragen Sie hier Ihren Kommentar und Erfahrungen zu Betrug im Internet ein. TextfeldTextfeld EmoticonEmoticon

VPN Privatsphäre News!