Hide-My-Ass / VPN Anonym-Service Test, Erfahrungen und Anleitung in Deutsch.

Phishing: OFFER



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: DZ BANK AG <dzbank01@oboj.net>
Date: 2012/12/21
Subject: OFFER
To:


Manfred Gerhard Fasel
DZ BANK AG

Hello and Good day,
My name is Manfred Gerhard Fasel , DZ BANK AG  .I discovered a huge sum secretly in a high profile  account,on
investigation I discovered it belongs to a late President without any administrator.

I want you to partner with me to transfer this funds out into your account.
We shall share the money in terms that we will both agree .
Let me know if you are willing to partner with me.
Please do in your reply email state your:
1.Full Name
2.phone number
I call to give you more  information.

I await your reply,
Yours Truly
Manfred Gerhard Fasel

Tragen Sie hier Ihren Kommentar und Erfahrungen zu Betrug im Internet ein. TextfeldTextfeld EmoticonEmoticon

VPN Privatsphäre News!