Hide-My-Ass / VPN Anonym-Service Test, Erfahrungen und Anleitung in Deutsch.

Scam: Good day to you my friend

Scam

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alert <E2067D43@ronquillofamily.org>
Date: 2012/12/8
Subject: Good day to you my friend
To: 


Hi there sweet...


Would you mind to finding a young and nice girl of 24?


My name's Galina. I am from Ukraine.
Have you ever heard that the loveliest girls in the world live in my country? Don't even doubt!
I want to invite you to a very nice international family life agency where hundreds of single people are looking for their future lovers.
I long for finding a special person for serious relations or even family life.


Aren't you the one I am searching for?
Click here!


Tragen Sie hier Ihren Kommentar und Erfahrungen zu Betrug im Internet ein. TextfeldTextfeld EmoticonEmoticon

VPN Privatsphäre News!