Hide-My-Ass / VPN Anonym-Service Test, Erfahrungen und Anleitung in Deutsch.

Phsihing: Please send your Acceptance to this offer


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <Dr.Sri@kazakstan.kz>
Date: 2014-10-12 19:54 GMT+02:00
Subject: Please send your Acceptance to this offer
To: Recipients <Dr.Sri@kazakstan.kz>


Hello,

I reqest your Joint Venture/partnership suggestion!

Please I got your email from a contact so i decided to let you know about the business opportunity I believe is the wish of god.I decided to reach you via this medium. I am working with (Bank for Investment and Foreign Trade) Malaysia. As a Deputy Head of the PRA Global Treasury & Investment Banking. I am contacting you to seek partnership in a pending business project I have in my hands, I will give to you a detailed explanation of this project which if I have your positive response. In my bank i have a business proposal involving an amount of {seventeen Million British Pounds (£17,000,000.00GBP)}

The reason why I contacted you is that I want us to work together to transfer the funds out of my bank into your bank account or any other account of your choice for investment. I will be glad to see if you can partner with me. I have all modalities fashioned out to give it an excellent outcome. Once the funds have been transferred into your nominated bank account. Both of us will share the business percentage as 60% to me and 40% to you. Your utmost attention and sincerity is needed.

Please email me back for further details. And your phone number for easy communication

Kind Regards,

DR. Sri
Deputy Head of the PRA.
OCBC Bank(Bank for Investment
and Foreign Trade)

Tragen Sie hier Ihren Kommentar und Erfahrungen zu Betrug im Internet ein. TextfeldTextfeld EmoticonEmoticon

VPN Privatsphäre News!