Hide-My-Ass / VPN Anonym-Service Test, Erfahrungen und Anleitung in Deutsch.

SCAM: Skype me...


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jeffrey Sanders <jeff@peakearners.com>
Date: 2016-02-04 23:43 GMT+01:00
Subject: Skype me...
To: "


I'm usually on the computer about 8 hours a day
whether I am "working" or playing around so let
me know if you ever need any explanation on the
offers I send you to make money with. I've used
them all so can answer any questions. I would
check this one out and get started ASAP though...

>> Get In Here...

I hope you like it!
Mr. Jeff Sanders 







-

Jeffrey Sanders,3900 Briar Vista Dr., Myrtle Beach, 29579
Unsubscribe from this newsletter instantly. Report Abuse

Tragen Sie hier Ihren Kommentar und Erfahrungen zu Betrug im Internet ein. TextfeldTextfeld EmoticonEmoticon

VPN Privatsphäre News!